Here's your opportunity to support children of the Triangle while being dazzled with an evening of fine art and food at North Carolina's only AAA Five Diamond hotel, The Umstead Hotel and Spa.
The Lucy Daniels Center
is bringing together two highly personal expressions of creativity - fine cuisine
and fine art
This one-of-a-kind benefit for the Lucy Daniels Center draws guests into the intriguing imaginative processes of each. The event features an evening of art and food from internationally acclaimed artist and sculptor Thomas Sayre and renowned chefs of the Southeast and the Umstead's own renowned executive chef, Scott Crawford.
"Expressions" will take place Friday, September 23, at 6:30 p.m
. at The Umstead Hotel and Spa
, in conjunction with an exhibition of Sayre’s work in the Umstead gallery during August and September.
Tickets to this event are $250 per person (including a tax deductible donation of $100) and tables for eight people are $2,500 ($1,300 of which is tax deductible), with more than $175 of the ticket price per person benefiting the Center’s Family Support Fund.
For more information about Expressions
, including ticket purchases and sponsorships click HERE
more about The Lucy Daniels Center:
The Lucy Daniels Center helps children live emotionally healthy lives through in-depth understanding, evaluation, treatment, family involvement, and education.
1. Recognizing that a child's emotional health is an essential foundation for future development and productivity
2. Showing respect for each child
3. Appreciating the centrality of the parent/child relationship
4. Understanding the complexity and individuality of each child's development
5. Striving to treat all children who need help, regardless of the family's ability to pay
6. Establishing a healthy and supportive environment for staff